Z Man SlingbladeZ Double Willow Spinnerbait
Luke Clausen, one of the only four anglers in history to ever win the Bassmaster Classic and the Forrest Wood Cup, crafted the Z-Man SlingbladeZ Double Willow Spinnerbait to build a tournament-grade spinnerbait capable of bringing adventure any day of the year. With a low-visibility 17-7 stainless steel wire frame, combined with electroplated jeweler quality blades, it gives the vibration of a piano and a bright flash of light that even distant fish can't help but notice. Also crafted with an industry-first head design called StabilTrack, it has a grooved underbelly that eliminates rolling at all speeds of retrieve. A 5/0 O'Shaughnessy bend VMC hook helps ensure an enhanced hook up and fish landing ratio. Available in 3 weights (3/8 oz, 1/2 oz, and 3/4 oz) and 8 colors with color matched head and silicone skirt.
- The Z-Man SlingbladeZ Double Willow Spinnerbait is a tournament-grade spinnerbait designed by the legendary Luke Clausen.
- Built with low-vis 17-7 stainless steel wire frame and electroplated jeweler quality blades.
- Crafted with StabilTrack, a grooved underbelly design that eliminates rolling at all retrieve speeds.
- Equipped with a 5/0 O'Shaughnessy bend VMC hook.
- Available in 3 weights (3/8 oz, 1/2 oz, and 3/4 oz) and 8 colors.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING